Saturday, January 12, 2013

New Releases: January

Hey everyone! I thought I would start doing a monthly post where I list all the books I am looking forward to this month! I realize this one is a little late but here we go! Note: This is going to include books that were already released in January.

Janie Face to Face by Caroline B. Cooney Jan. 8th 
Little anecdote: In 7th grade, I had a reading class and as a class we read The Face on the Milk Carton. I was sick one day so I asked my mom to get this book from the library for me so I could finish it. I then read the rest of the series and I am excited to see how it concludes. 

Just One Day by Gayle Forman Jan. 8th 
I wasn't excited for this book because I haven't read any Gayle Forman, but then I read the summary and some reviews and realized that it takes place in Paris and may actually be something I would really like.

The Fault in Our Stars: Collector's Edition by John Green Jan. 14th
TFIOS came out last year, and B&N is releasing a collector's edition with an extensive Q&A from John Green and all new endpaper art. I don't want to buy this as much as I just want to look at it.  

 Shades of Earth (Across the Universe #3) by Beth Revis Jan. 15th 
Oh my goodness I am so excited! I read the first two of this series over the summer and I am excited to see how the series will conclude!

The Murder Notebooks: Dead Time (Murder Notebooks #1) by Anne Cassidy Jan. 15th
This is a murder mystery story that looks really interesting. I plan on checking it out. 

The Archived (The Archived #1by Victoria Schwab Jan. 22nd
This is a new series coming out in 2013 and I'm really excited for it. The idea of the dead resting on shelves sounds really interesting and it looks like it could be a good series. 

Kiki Strike: The Darkness Dwellers (Kiki Strike #3) by Kirsten Miller Jan. 22nd
Even though this a new release of a series I haven't read, I was intrigued by the cover so I read the synopsis. It looks really interesting so I may have to pick up this series soon. 

The Madman's Daughter (The Madman's Daughter #1) by Megan Shepherd Jan. 29th
This is another book I've seen a lot of stuff about and it looks really creepy and terrifying which excites me! 

These are all the books I'm excited fore this month! Mind you, they may not get read until later this year, but I am still very excited! What books are you looking forward to in  January? 

No comments:

Post a Comment