Sunday, January 6, 2013

Blogging New Year's Resolutions

So I am a little late on this but better late then never! I don't generally like doing New Year's Resolutions because I am a believer in constant change, but I thought I would share the changes I would like to make with my blogging habits.

1. Blog more consistently 
Yes, I am busy nine months out of the year with school stuff. But I am still reading for the most part. Or at least I am trying to read throughout those nine months. But I really get caught up with my reading challenges over breaks. Let's say this averages out to about one book a week (and it usually does because I read about 50 books in one year). This means I can post at least one review every other week, since I have trouble reviewing some books. And so I don't forget I can write them in advance and queue them up Which bring me to my next change.

2. Review more books
Some books I find that I have nothing interesting or intelligent to say about them. Or I have trouble figuring out exactly what I want to say. I feel like I can work on this. I am going to work on this.

3. Interact more with my subscribers.
There are around 10 of you and I would like to get to know all of you better.

What are your blogging resolutions?

No comments:

Post a Comment