Sunday, January 13, 2013

Half-Priced Books Book Haul

Book hauls are usually a very rare thing for me since 99% of the time I have a book I'm reading it comes from the library. However, I do enjoy going to bookstores and buying books, my favorite being Half-Priced books. So when my parents offered to take me to HPB yesterday, I grabbed my gift card I got for Christmas and off we went!

Even though I frequent this store, I sometimes don't buy books because either they don't have a great deal or I just don't see something I want. However, this time was not one of those times.

Books from HPB. Sorry for poor quality image
Here's the books I got:

If I Stay by Gayle Forman. I mentioned Just One Day in my January new releases, so I thought while I'm waiting to read that, I could read some of her other books. 

Fallen by Lauren Kate A friend of mine recommended this to me. I'm unsure whether it is my type of book, but it was on clearance so I figured if all else failed, I could sell it back. 

Beauty Queens by Libba Bray I really enjoyed A Great and Terrible Beauty, and have been wanting to read more of her work. It's between this and The Diviners on what I will read next by her (Both look really good!) 

Amelia Anne is Dead and Gone by Kat Rosenfield I checked this out last semester  and got about halfway through it before I had to put it down because of school. I'm hoping to pick it up again soon! 

Storm Glass by Maria V. Snyder. I have read and loved her Poison Study series and this book is a spin off of that. I'm really looking forward to getting back into that world. 

What books did you get this week? Did you go to Half-Priced Books? Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment