Wednesday, June 6, 2012

WWW Wednesday #1



WWW Wednesday is a meme created by Should Be Reading  To play along simply answer these three questions:


  • What are you currently reading?
  • What did you finish reading recently?
  • What do you think you'll read next? 
What are you currently reading?
Right now, I'm reading two books. I'm still making my way through Gone With the Wind by Margaret Mitchell. It's very long and I'm a little over halfway through.  I also just recently started The Ruby in the Smoke by Philip Pullman, better known for his Dark Materials trilogy. I'm only a couple chapters in and there has been a lot of action thus far.

What did you finish reading recently?
I just finished L. A. Candy by Lauren Conrad last night. You can find my review here. If you're too lazy to read my review, here's a summary: It was average.

What do you think you'll read next? 
I hate this question because I have trouble predicting what I'll be in the mood for. After I finish GWTW, I hope to start some of the books I'll have to read next fall. Other than that, I may read more Nancy Drew next or one of the other books I have checked out from the library.

What are you currently reading? Do you have as much trouble deciding what to read next as I do? Have you read any of these books? Comment below and let's chat!

6 comments:

  1. New follower!

    Aw, Gone With teh Wind, awesome :)

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/06/www-wednesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never read Gone With The Wind, but would like to. The Ruby in the Smoke looks good, I've added it to my TBR list.
    Here's My Answers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gone with the Wind is on my to read list at some point in the future.

    Here's my WWW Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too need to read "Gone with the Wind." And I call myself a literary person! PHWEREMPH! (that is the new "Harumph."

    http://wellreadfish.blogspot.com/2012/06/www-wednesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Gone with the wind" is on my TBR list!
    Happy reading!

    You can find my WWW post here http://www.peekabook.it/2012/06/www-wednesdays-june-06.html

    Happy reading! :)

    Valentina
    http://www.peekabook.it/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I never know what I'm going read next, either.

    ReplyDelete