Saturday, June 2, 2012

Book to Movie Adaptations: Trailers

There are three movies that I know of coming out later this year that are based on books I have read and enjoyed. Two of them have trailers that I have seen, one of them has a trailer premiering after I plan to publish this. Let's review the first two trailers!

So I genuinely forgot how wonderful this book was. I had to read my freshman year and truthfully we probably didn't devote as much time to it as we should have. But this movie looks amazing and it makes me want to read the book again.
This trailer looks really weird to me. When I watched it the first time, I was really confused. Not because it deviates from the story, but because the style was not what I was expecting. Then I remembered Baz Luhrman was directing it and suddenly it all made sense. I'm looking forward to it.

The other book I know of that has a movie adaptation coming out this year is The Perks of Being A Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky. As far as I'm aware, the trailer will not premier until tomorrow, but everything I've seen so far for this movie looks good.

No comments:

Post a Comment