Anyway, I will show the list, updated with what I've already read:
1. One Book Recommended By A Friend. Leviathan by Scott Westerfield.
3. One Book You Read A Long Time Ago And Don't Remember.The Boyfriend List by E. Lockhart.
4. One Book From Your To Be Read List.Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury. ALSO John and Hank Green- who are awesome- are reading this for the Summer Time Nerdfighter Book Club!
6. One Classic.Either Emma by Jane Austen or This Side of Paradise by F. Scott Fitzgerald.
7. One Book You Started But Never Finished.
The Sweet Far Thing by Libba Bray.
9. One Book That Is Outside of Your Typical Genre.Persepolis: The Story of a Childhood by Marjane Satrapi. .
10. One Chunkster (A Book That Is Over 400 Pages). The Tea Rose by Jennifer Donnelly.
In short, I have finished three out of ten books. I forgot to mention when this challenge ended for me. I'd like to have it done by July 30th, as that when I leave for a school related trip, but if not by then, I would like to be finished by August 14th, as that is when I move back.