Tuesday, December 16, 2014
Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books I Read in 2014
Hey everyone! I'm here again for Top Ten Tuesday, which as always is brought to us by Broke and Bookish. Today's list is the top ten books I've read in 2014.
1. Bastard Out of Carolina by Dorothy Allison
2. Revolutionary Road by Richard Yates
3. Split Second by Kasie West
4. Let's Get Lost Adi Alsaid
5. If I Stay by Gayle Forman
6. The Return of the Soldier by Rebecca West
7. Not So Quiet by Helen Zenna Smith
8. One of Ours by Willa Cather
9. Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson
10. Allegiant by Veronica Roth
Overall, it was a rough reading year for me. I'm going to be lucky to finish the year out with 25 books read. Next year, I'm hoping to make more time for reading. Have you read any of these books? What were some of your favorites from 2014? Let me know in the comments.