Monday, December 8, 2014

Music Monday

Hey everyone. For those of you who have finals this week, I hope those are going well. If you don't have finals, thank your lucky stars. For a change of pace, I thought it might be fun to share a couple songs I've been loving recently.

"Work" Iggy Azalea
Confession: Iggy Azalea is my girl. I don't have a definitive reason for liking her other than her songs are super catchy and a little motivational. "Work" is probably my favorite by her. I just find it incredibly motivating, especially during hectic times of the semester like finals!
Note: This video is a little explicit. Just a warning!

"Shut Up & Dance" Walk the Moon 
This song is also super catchy, and it's probably my favorite break song. It's just super fun to dance to, and it's the song I crank all the way up in my car while driving.



"Budapest" George Ezra
"Budapest" is a lot slower than the previous two songs, but I also really like driving to it. It's still catchy (apparently I only like catching songs) but a lot more melodic and relaxing, as opposed to the high energy of the last two songs.


What are some of your favorite songs right now? How are your finals going? Let me know in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment