Sunday, December 7, 2014

Finals Week

This is my finals week, meaning that instead of typing this I should be studying for my Business Law Final tomorrow. To be fair, I have studied at least half of the material that is going be on the final.

At least I only have one final per day. I've had weeks in previous semesters where I would have two sometimes even three finals per day.

After this week, I'll be fully into the holiday frenzy. Shoot, I'll be in it come Thursday when I go back to my retail job. I'm hoping to have more time for recreational reading and blogging. I have one book I absolutely must read for my Honors Project in the spring, but other than  that, I'll be able to read whatever I want. Hopefully, I will want. I miss reviewing books. But Alpha Sapphire has been taking up a lot of my times because y'know, I need to catch all of the Pokemon.

While studying, I've been listening to Iggy Azalea's New Classic, and while it's not the kind of music I'm usually into at all, I really like it. Just really catchy beats and a lot of her lyrics are about working hard to get where you want to be. My favorite track is probably "Work" because it's really fun to sing while working on homework.

If you have finals this week, good luck! Hopefully once my finals are over, I'll have some longer posts for y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment