Monday, June 2, 2014

May in Review

Hey, everyone!

So today, I thought I would try something new. This post will wrap-up everything that has been going on with me in the last month, including books I read and bits about my personal life.

Books I Read in May:
Allegiant by Veronica Roth
Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon Short Stories Volume 1 by Naoko Takeuchi
Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon Volume 1 by Naoko Takeuchi
The Distance Between Us by Kasie West
The Treasure Map of Boys by E. Lockhart (Review Coming Soon)

Overall, I had a very good reading month. Participating in Bout of Books definitely helped me get back into the swing of reading things. I also got back into reading manga again.

Life Things that Happened in May
1. Finished off junior year of university! It was rough going for awhile, and I'm ready to finish off my last year!
2.Got two jobs for the summer, both of which I start tomorrow.
3. Went to Indiana with my fiance to see family. It was nice to get away for the weekend and see family we don't normally get to see.

What sort of exciting things happened to you in May? What books did you read? Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment