Sunday, December 15, 2013

How to Survive Finals Week

It's that time of year kids! No, not Christmas, FINALS WEEK.

My finals week was actually last week, but I know for many this is their last week of the semester. Having just gone through this experience, however, I feel I can offer some advice on the subject.

Tip #1: Study before the night before. 
This seems like a no brainer, but I think it still deserves to be mentioned. If you have no finals Monday, perhaps Sunday night you should study for the finals you have on Tuesday. Just a thought.

Tip #2: Get plenty of sleep. 
Don't stay up all night studying; it won't work out in your favor. Also, don't sleep all day and night the night before. Also doesn't work out. So getting about eight hours is your best bet for maximum productivity.

Tip #3: Relax and cut loose. 
It's okay to take a break and relax. Go get dinner with a friend or watch a funny YouTube video. Just take a break. You've earned it.

I hope this helps some of you. Good luck on finals!

Do you have any finals week tips? Leave them in the comments! 

No comments:

Post a Comment