I kid. But yeah, I have goals. I'm going to post them one at time because I get into detail about them.
Goal 1: Read More
Since starting college, I've been busy with life and school, and when I am not doing school, I am relaxing with the internet. And Netflix. Especially when they put How I Met Your Mother on Netflix. That will be the end of my college career.
But in order to read 50 books this year, I need to read 6 more this month. Thankfully, I have them picked out.
- These Three Remain by Pamela Aidan
- Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? by Mindy Kaling
- The Name of the Star by Maureen Johnson
- away Laughing on A Fast Camel by Louisa Rennison
- Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins
- Only the Good Spy Young by Ally Carter
Mind you, this list could change. Except the first three. I'm already reading the first two, and I've been so excited to read Maureen Johnson's new book for quite some time. Plus, I'm an English Ed major. I always need to read more.
Tomorrow I'll post about my second goal. Stay Beautiful!