Monday, July 18, 2011

What am I Reading? #2

Well, it is Monday.

Right now I'm going through a few series. I'm reading The Thursday Next series and the Fitzwilliam Darcy, Gentleman trilogy. The book I'm currently reading and have a bookmark in is Duty and Desire of the Fitzwilliam Darcy series. I'm on the final book of The Thursday Next series, which is The Well of Lost Plots. I'll probably read that next then review the series as a whole.

I'm also working my way through the first ten books of the Nancy Drew series, which was inspired by HerInteractive's Nancy Drew video games. Right now, I'm on The Bungalow Mystery. The books are all written in a similar format and basically have the same ending (Spoiler: Nancy solves the case. Every time.) But, the books are cute and they are very relaxing for summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment